Seedkicks March Madness: A March Crowdfunding Challenge
By: Renata Sandor 02/17/2015
Crowdfunding is a way to raise money for a project or venture by collecting small amounts of money from a large number of people in exchange for rewards, typically via the Internet. It’s also a great way to gain social proof and promote your brand. If you’re currently searching for funding, a good place to start is Seedkicks!
Seedkicks, a full service fundraising site which helps entrepreneurs, small businesses, and non-profits stand out and raise money online is hosting a 2015 March Challenge Crowdfunding Challenge in the spirit of March Madness. They will launch your 45-day campaign on March 1st.
To sign up for the event, you can easily set up a call with Seedkicks Team before February 14th. Sign up and you might just win a special surprise! The Entrepreneur Perks Pack, a 1 hour PR session with Joel Andrem and a Seedkicks PR Help Kit, could come your way! Joel is the founder of PressFriendly, who has helped coolest cooler raise 13.3 Million Seedkicks PR Help Kit. This session could help your crowdfunding efforts immensely!
Moreover, if you raise the most amount of money in 48 hours, hit your funding goal, or raise the most amount of capital, you will have a chance to win the Hustler VIP Awards. Here's a sneak peak:
- 3 months with Bench Accounting
- 1-on-1 Pitch Coaching Session with Lawrence Abrams, founder of Abrams Trading Group
- 1 hour of Business advice & strategy with Darren Berkowitz, investor and co-founder of Telesign
- Interviewed and featured on MeetAdvisors, named "Yelp for Entrepreneur's" by Forbes
- Quote in Inc. Article written by contributing writer Adam Fridman, founder of Mabbly and MeetAdvisors
- 4 Strategy consulting sessions by Hawke Media
Do these benefits sounds enticing? Email Seedkicks now (email@example.com) and your next crowdfunding effort might just change everything!