Posted by Administrator on 2013-05-30 10:29:49
With the job market the way it is, people—especially young people—can use all the help they can get. There are...
|Expertise:||Finance, Operations, Business Strategy|
|Years Experience:||20+ Years|
|Organizations:||Manna Management LLC|
|Title:||Chief Question Asker|
|Number of employees:||2|
Specialties:Cash improvement strategies
- Financial: cash flow and AR management, reporting for decision-making;
- Planning: strategic and tactical plans to set and reach your goals
- Operations: continuous improvement, quality, safety, productivity measures;
- Project Management: develop teams and deliver complex projects on time & on budget;
- Goal Setting: set goals, deadlines and responsibilities for mutual accountability.
Helping organizations become more sustainable is always my objective. That usually means testing to see if management is asking the right questions - because without the right questions, the odds of getting to the right answers are pretty slim. Often, this involves ways to improve cash flow - now that is what I call fun!
None yet, be the first and Request Advice.