What's Your SEO Score?
Enter any webpage or website URL and see how optimized it is for targeted key phrase.
We will email your SEO report shortly.
6 Hilarious Business Lessons from Movies
Business education just got a lot better than your previous college courses.
1. Boiler Room: Chris (Vin Diesel) closes a sale in a little over a minute for a big profit.
2. The Wolf of Wall Street: Jordan (Leonardo Dicaprio) wins over a customer and sells him 40,000 shares of a stock in a minute, leaving his coworkers in awe.
3. Trading Places: Billy Ray Valentine (Eddie Murphy) tells the Duke brothers his estimates on stock prices.
4. Office Space: Peter (Ron Livingston) is just about to finish his work for the week and all he has to do is avoid his boss.
5. Tucker, The Man and His Dream: Preston Tucker (Jeff Bridges) has an excellent speech for his presentation, although he doesn’t realize that certain elements may not be appropriate for the event.
6. In Good Company: When Dan Foreman (Dennis Quaid) meets his new boss Carter (Topher Grace), an underling, tension begins that will eventually explode.
Thought Leadership - Pay-Per-Success
One of our sponsors, rolled out a Thought Leadership Pay-Per-Success for MeetAdvisors community.
Your expertise & your start-up's perspective could appear in: