Kit LancasterConnector, Financial Consultant & Accredited Wealth Management Advisor REQUEST ADVICE
0 Reviews VIEWS: 228
- Eric Sucharski, Victory Media
- Kate Curler, The Law Office of Kate Curler
- Paul Tadalan, Digital Professional Institute
- Kit Lancaster with Ken Allen: eGuru Series
- Kit Lancaster with Zack Armstrong: eGuru Series
- Kit Lancaster with Shawn Dorgan: eGuru Series
- Kit Lancaster with Denise Ching: eGuru Series
- Kit Lancaster with Trevor Orsinger: eGuru Series
- Kit Lancaster with Todd Connor: eGuru Series
- Kit Lancaster with Matt Ludwig: eGuru Series
- Kit Lancaster with Rob Baynes: eGuru Series
- Kit Lancaster with David Piatek, ENG Lending: eGuru Series
- Kit Lancaster with Neli Vazquez-Rowland: eGuru Series
Kit is originally from Elkhart, Indiana. He developed a passion for the financial
markets at a very young age. Working multiple jobs in high school he started
investing on his own at the age of 17.
Kit attended the University of Denver and majored in Finance and Accounting.
During his freshmen year of college he was awarded a four year Army ROTC
Scholarship. Upon graduation from the University of Denver Kit was
commissioned as a Second Lieutenant in the United States Army Field Artillery.
Kit deployed in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom during the Surge in 2007-
2008 where he served as Executive Officer for Hotel Battery 26th Field Artillery.
Coordinating and directing support missions to maintain over 100 sensor
systems in central and northern Iraq. He was recognized for improving sensor
overall operating time by over 20% during that period and received the Army
Kit deployed again in support of Operation Iraqi Freedom from 2009-2010 where
he served as Detachment Commander and Operations Officer for Task Force
Santana. He coordinated and directed operations and logistical support for all
rocket artillery units in theater and was directly responsible for improving fire
support coordination between maneuver units and two U.S. Army divisions. His
actions resulted in an over 300% increase in the utilization of rocket artillery in
support of U.S. and Iraqi forces. For his actions Kit received the Army Bronze
Between deployments Kit made the most of his education by starting The
Lancaster Holding Company. He invested in stocks, index funds, peer to peer
loans, fixed income securities, options and derivatives for a small group of
investors. He also built financial models. Upon separation from the military Kit
continued to run The Lancaster Holding Company until joining GCG Financial.
Today he specializes in helping his clients financially succeed in six key areas.
1) Personal and Group Benefits (Health, Life & Disability Insurance)
2) Investment Strategies (IRA, ROTH IRA, 529 Plans, 401(k), SEP and Brokerage) 3) Retirement Protection Strategies (Long Term Care & Annuities)
4) Estate Planning & Tax Strategies
5) Business Succession Planning
6) Comprehensive Financial Planning & Retirement Planning